Sorry for the delay in posting, as the title says it’s been 10 days. Much has happened in those 10 days, I’ll try and keep it concise, I’ve explained it in full to a few people but most don’t need the unedited version, so here goes.
- I have booked onto the Evening Intermediate Course for my acting, Part 1 of 3, Script Analysis. (27 April start date)
- I may be withdrawing from the Daytime Acting Course, because I really am not enjoying it at all.
- I had a chat about how I feel things are going with my partner, I got silence, I wasn’t overly surprised by that. (I’m not going to elaborate on this)
- I enquired about working part time at a local Frozen Yoghurt place, still waiting to hear back.
- My Vancouver trip I was hoping to do in September will, more likely than not, be delayed until 2018. (Finances + Other issues)
- There is a Yoga class for beginners starting in March, I’m considering doing this.
- My Depression/Anxiety has been awful lately, I got a colouring app recently and I’m using that as my main distraction.
- With regards to my Depression, I’m in a “I feel nothing” stage, just blank, nothing at all. Even when I’m around other people it feels like I’m not, I’m also being terrible and only wanting to see certain people, I feel like I don’t want to know any of the others I do know. (You’ll know what I mean if you’ve felt like this) Then there is the really don’t want to do anything feeling.
- I’d very much like a day at a Spa, feeling like I’m floating on air sounds rather good.
That’s all for now, I’ll try not to leave it so long. Take care people and Remember:
You Are Worthy. You Are Wanted. You Are Loved.
http://recolor.com/nswatson <– I upload my best pieces to here.